Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all .

I found this site while surfing and decided to join . Even though here , in Canada , you are as likely to get permission to carry as you are to sprout a second head , many of us are hoping to change that in the future .
I am a member of
Canadian Gunnutz and a proud gun owner who believes in the right to carry .
On a quick perusal , your site has an amazing amount of great info on what it is like to carry and also the struggle to keep that right .
I am looking forward to learning a lot on this site . Hopefully my home country will see the logic behind the population having the right to protect themselves eventually . We have a long way to go in Canada to restore the firearm rights that have been removed over the last several decades . We have seen some positive in this last year with the destruction of the registry ( I am happy to report that I have never registered my rifles , as is my legal right ) , but it took a long time , during which , many law abiding citizens were criminalized unjustly .
We look to the USA as the last bastion of reasonable gun rights ( albeit fragile especially in recent times ) and hope that you in the States hold onto those rights .

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :wave:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well thank you very much folks !
I'm glad to see members from all over the USA here .

I'm always interested in learning the differences in firearms laws in the different States as I am thinking of eventually relocating to your fine country . Hope to choose the best State for me in the next five years . It will definitely be one where law abiding decent folks have the right to CCW ( as well as a dry warm climate ) .

Thank you all for the welcome . I am glad to be here .
Dana

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Dana! Hopefully some day Canada will give its citizens more gun rights. You're the second Canadian to join in a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome to Virginia.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.