Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all. I have been browsing this site for some time and could not ignore membership any longer.

Nothing special here in FL. Married to female Federal LEO, one daughter, one dog and would defend any of them to the end.

I have carried a SA EMP .40 for about a year and half now and had the usual experience with it at first. Like others though, I understood the break-in period and put it through its paces again and again. I now trust it with my life on a regular basis and have no hesitations about its effectiveness or reliability.

I recently purchased a Smith 642 as a primary carry while at work. Office work is nice but necessitates some sacrafices. As it has been said several times before, a gun in the pocket is better than one in the truck, regardless of caliber. I am a firm believer in this principal.

Hope to learn much from, and contribute to, this forum.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome, from the upstate of SC.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
233 Posts
I recently purchased a Smith 642 as a primary carry while at work. Office work is nice but necessitates some sacrafices. As it has been said several times before, a gun in the pocket is better than one in the truck, regardless of caliber. I am a firm believer in this principal.

Hope to learn much from, and contribute to, this forum.
Welcome! True!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
twojs,

Welcome from the Space Coast.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status