Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Nor Cal, love the forum lots of great info. I picked up Glock 19 a little while back for home protection and hopefully for a ccw permit. Also purchased a Ruger SP101 which is fun to shoot. I usually go to the Oroville outdoor gun range to shoot, but with all the rain lately it is under water. A coworker showed me a picture of it and you could barely see the roof vent to the bathroom.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State. Based upon the weather report I heard yesterday, there's another 10-12 inches of rain due in that area next week. Keep you and your guns high and dry.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
10,653 Posts
Welcome from a former Californian, now living in Utah.

·
Registered
863 Posts
welcome to DC...you guys go from drought to more water than you could ever want and that dam in Oroville is falling apart from all the water flowing thru it...yikes!!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello RD62 ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Congrats on the SP101, it's a tank!

RET :31:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome and luckily my home is still dry. If the sump pump doesn't fail my garage will be dry too.

·
Registered
642 Posts
If you came here to learn you've come to the right place.

Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Howdy from Texas, where the west begins. Welcome
Come on in and sit a spell.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States refusing to label it's college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts