Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking here for a long time and started posting the last few weeks. Originally from South Jersey (Collingswood), joined the Air Force at 17, been to Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Morroco, Alaska and most of the lower 48. Most of my career was Law Enforcement and Criminal Investigations. Retired in 1988 as a SMSgt on disability after 15 1/2 years. Retired 2nd time from the State of Oregon in 2004 (again on disability)and continue to live there. Caught the 1911 habit about a year ago after I had played around with "plastic" pistols and have never looked back. Current inventory includes 3 S&W 1911s, Walther P99cAS, S&W 99, Springfield XD-40sc, Ruger P85, KelTec P3AT, Colt Combat Cobra, S&W Model 15, S&W Model 686, S&W Model 10 and a S&W Model 57 along with a few "long guns/shotguns". My wife is an avid shooter and also holds CWPs. We spend most of time fishing for trout, steelhead and salmon. Excellent forum!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from a northern neighbor. A lot of experience behind that post of yours.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
You seem well equipped :smilez: Good to have you aboard.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Idaho

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome Aboard from the Gunshine State aka Florida. Look forward to seeing your posts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Oregon!! Thanks you for your service.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Welcome from the Panhandle of Texas :tumbleweed:
thanks for all your service, hopefully we'll learn some things from ya

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.