Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.. a little about me..I've been in the Army since Aug of '99..deployed to Kosovo once..and Iraq twice... I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids..and shooting stuff..

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
welcome to the site. thank you for your service.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome, and THANK YOU. All of us are in your debt.

Hi Reek,

I don't know where your corner of SE GA is, but if you're close to the FL coast, let me know. We have lots of shooting activity in JAX, and I am also a member of a FOP range in Yulee, (serious training), just below and west of I-95, across the border.

There are IDPA and USPSA matches, plus three gun at GRPC, (Gateway R.P.C. on the SW loop around JAX), but especially the "Border Skirmish". :buttkick:

B.

P.S. Actually the invite to show up in these parts is open to all you good, :confused: folk here. (ahem, I will be running an FBI, and NCIC check on you to be sure of that "good" part, :image035: ), send e-mail or PM if you're feeling "lucky". It may not be training, but it's trigger time and fun.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard!! Thank you for your service with the 3rd ID (your avatar) Did you happen to know SFC Paul Smith?................recipient of the CMH (Congressional Medal Of Honor)?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Recon - with thanks for your service - a welcome to you :smilez:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

Thank you for your service to our country-

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll find quite a few military types around.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Welcome from the Panhandle of Texas :tumbleweed:
and thanks for serving our country

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.