Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Been a member for a few months now. Wasn't sure if I would like it or not since I'm not into online forums at all. I have to say after a couple of months, WOW!! This is the best site, and the only site(besides email), that I visit on a daily basis. there is a world of knowledge here that outways any I've seen. Since I am a newbie, to both this site and the gun world in general, I plead with everyone to bear with me while I learn all the many things there are to know. I know from reading the various posts I have nothing to worry about. Thanks to everyone who make this site possible.

Thanks,
-Shaggy-

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome, Shaggy. Ask any questions and learn from the guys on this forum many of whom have years and years of experience.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Shaggy - and welcome :smilez:

Do dig thru using the search feature on some subjects - as we have some ''favorites'' and some are very well covered.

That said - you gotta Q - fire away :wink:

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you like the place...... We think it's pretty good. :image035:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Registered
419 Posts
shaggykb - Welcome; "You can't be ALL bad"; I have family in N.E., (Greene Co.) Tenn..! :image035:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Shaggy!

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome shaggy.:wave:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
welcome and have fun. now go to the range (CRC) and shoot your carry gun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.