Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Nickle - welcome:smile:

Good to see you're from the state that has the carry laws all should have!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ah, Vermont, the promised land of gun owners...

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the quick and warm welcome. I work for a type 01 and 06 FFL (my father) part time.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Yo Nick:wave:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AirForceShooter said:
Welcome!!

Utah???

AFS
Utah covers more states than Florida, costs less, issues faster, renewals are almost nothing (about $30) and more importantly, they don't make your info public record, like Florida does.

I don't travel to either Florida or Utah, but I do travel to other states, one of which is Arkansas, and they don't have Non-Resident CCW Permits, but recognize some. I can carry in 30 states with 2 permits, and that includes most of the East.

·
Administrator
143,960 Posts
Thanks for registering

You're very welcome here. Have fun ~ join in! :usflag:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I think you are going to like it here, welcome.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup, Len you did that. Now, we'll have to get you shooting Battle Rifles, and drag you over to a couple of Forums on them.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Nickle said:
Yup, Len you did that. Now, we'll have to get you shooting Battle Rifles, and drag you over to a couple of Forums on them.
Nickle,

My favorite battle rifle is my CAR-15 (pre-ban, since I'm still behind enemy lines). I have a bunch of other rifles, mostly old battle iron I bought in the first few years of getting my C&R FFL, however I have never shot any of them for a few reasons: time and space to strip them down completely and headspace them, and time at a range to shoot.

I've been concentrating on defensive pistol shooting, as my work puts me in a situation that I may need to rely on that one day, with no backup.

But when we hold those NES get-togethers, I'll be all for shooting battle rifles.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.