Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CCW should be in the mail anyday. I am planning to carry a Glock 21 as my primary FOR NOW. I bought it for a house gun and I do carry it LEGALY in my console wherever I go. (However, I do have my eyes on a Kimber and I may make that purchase. Don't worry, I do have some trigger time on 1911's!) Any suggestions on how to conceal this big beast (The G21)? Thanks.

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Howdy!
I happen to have a G-21 myself, and I can tell you from experience that it IS indeed a beast to conceal.
I wear mine typically in a Def-Con OWB and it will conceal adequately under a "shoot me first" vest. I did perform a grip reduction on mine - it now uses G-30 mags. However, it would still conceal under a vest OK prior to "surgery".
I also make an IWB to fit it (Max-Con V) and it will give you the best possible concealment, but it won't make the gun any smaller :smile:.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I use to carry my Glock 21 in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2.I carried it for a full four months with no problems.I traded them both for another gun because I shot the 1911 so much better.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
I carry a Glock 20 IWB in a Kdholsters.com Cochise Defender the 20 is same size as the 21 slap a loose fitting tshirt on and it disappears

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Gary Brommeland said:
Howdy!
(SNIP) I did perform a grip reduction on mine - it now uses G-30 mags. (SNIP) :smile:.
Gary...do you have any photos you can post of your G21?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To Quote LBJ after

Forrest Gump told him he was wounded in the buttocks

"I'd kinda like to see that."

Please post some pics of that "cut" Glock.

Thanks for the advice so far. I do love the Glock and I shoot it well but I do fantasize about the Kimber.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts