Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back a little while ago from a gun show in Little Rock,Ar. Not a huge one but it had quite a few people there, buyers and salers. I looked a several nice Makarov's, I think the one's I liked were P63's. I may end up with one of them later on. After looking around the place several times, I come across a Taurus PT92 CS in stainless. I got out the door for $350.00 which I didn't think was too bad. If it shoots like it's big brothers do I'll be happy with it. I'll post picture and a range report later.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
congrats on the new pistol ak ..hope you enjoy it .

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Now for the holster selection!:image035:

Ti.

·
Super Moderator
18,176 Posts
Dang it man !:aargh4:

You should have said something, I was in line to go ar 9:00 this morn. I would have liked to have met you. I had to go early and leave early as I had to do requals at our range at 2:00.

I had a stainless PT99 for several years. The only difference is the 99 had adjustable sights. It was a great shooter and I let one of my freinds talk me out of it.

That gun show was a bit sparse in that back room. I did manage to spend 10 bucks on a wallet, the same one at JC Pennys is 30 bucks.

Admission was 7 bucks ! Whats up with that ? :blink:
I got in free but its the principal of the thing.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last year I ordered a pair of S/S PT92 AR, I gave $375.00 apiece, and got the black one to give to my son for $350.00 I can live with $350.00 for this one. I'll carry this one more than I will the 5" ones. Yall know there is holsters and grips on my mind now. Dang, I got the LTC in the shop, looking for grips for the WartHog, and now I go buy a pistol that I want to start playing with.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HotGuns said:
Dang it man !:aargh4:

You should have said something, I was in line to go ar 9:00 this morn. I would have liked to have met you. I had to go early and leave early as I had to do requals at our range at 2:00.

I had a stainless PT99 for several years. The only difference is the 99 had adjustable sights. It was a great shooter and I let one of my freinds talk me out of it.

That gun show was a bit sparse in that back room. I did manage to spend 10 bucks on a wallet, the same one at JC Pennys is 30 bucks.

Admission was 7 bucks ! Whats up with that ? :blink:
I got in free but its the principal of the thing.
Mybe we can get together and shoot sometimes, if nothing else but the "bull".

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ti Carry said:
Now for the holster selection!:image035:

Ti.
Coices,choices, decisions,decisions. Man I'm overwhelmed, with all the great holsters out there. I've got a collection from Sam, have a VersaMax II, got holsters on order from Eric, and one coming from Gary. I'll have to sit down and do some thinking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts