Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
What? So... if they supported ISIS it would be ok? I don't like football, so have no idea on their rules. Perhaps I should be glad too.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
If the NFL got a cut from the sales of such a sticker, they would mandate them for every team. As usual, since there isn't any money in it for them, they shut it down.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I stopped watching football a few years ago, not because its during hunting season, because you cant even tackle the other players now.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
So at the Super Bowl Beyoncé has HOMAGE to BLM.

And now the NFL says no to the Cowboys???? I really don't want to banned... But you can imagine my feelings towards the NFL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
I can understand their reasoning for it. But its frustrating that the Rams doing their hands up dont shoot thing was acceptable to the NFL.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Another reason I loathe the Cowboys......AMERICA'S TEAM!!! Not to me, never has been, never will be.

Reactions: BugDude

·
Registered
9,048 Posts
Major league sports is not really sport anymore. It hasn't been for a long time. It's "sports entertainment" and the emphasis is strongly on the entertainment. It's a show. It's reality TV. Yeah, the contest is really happening, but it's being carefully orchestrated to keep people watching the commercials. Even if you record it and FF through the ads, the ads are being designed so you just see enough during the FF.

I've always thought sports should be something you do, not something you watch.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
So at the Super Bowl Beyoncé has HOMAGE to BLM.

And now the NFL says no to the Cowboys???? I really don't want to banned... But you can imagine my feelings towards the NFL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's it...that what they did for BLM. Thank you couldn't remember

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
And that is why we have college football!

Reactions: Whip12

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I was a big Cowboys fan during the Tom Landry era. Haven't been much of a fan of them since then. However I applaud the Cowboys for wanting to publicly support LEO's and shame on the NFL for not allowing a simple sticker on a helmet.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
375 Posts
One of the reasons you loathe the Cowboys is because they wanted to support the Dallas police? Really? :confused:
Guess I was misunderstood.
I'm all for the Cowboys supporting the Dallas PD. Every city and town should support the police that protects them.
But I've never been a Cowboys fan.
They're not America's Team.
Of course, Dallas isn't to blame.
The NFL brought this garbage on.

Sent via Tapatalk from somewhere in a distant bunker.

Reactions: joker1 and OD*

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Another reason I loathe the Cowboys......AMERICA'S TEAM!!! Not to me, never has been, never will be.
I pretty much hate the Cowboys as well (except, of course, for their Cheerleaders), but in this case they wanted to do the right thing and honor the police officers who died.

It was the NFL that would not them do it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts