Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just received my Supertuck holster from CrossBreed and they mentioned this forum. I recently applied for my Utah CCW permit. Wisconsin currently does not allow CC. Our governor vetoed a CCW bill it in 2006.

I attend an automobile related event every year that travels through a portion of the US. I plan on learning each states applicable laws and carry concealed.

Marty

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Another welcome from Iowa though I am a native Wisconsinite. Hopefully the governor will be out of office soon and you'll elect someone who actually listens to his/her people and allows CCW. I would apply for a non-res tomorrow if I could because I love coming back to WI to visit family.

Thankfully my entire family is very understanding and allows carrying on their property.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Welcome from Michigan, mkopp7

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws...you create a nation of law-breakers and then you cash in on guilt."
Ayn Rand

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:022: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.