Defensive Carry banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,995 Posts
Almost a 4K carry gun..... I dunno...….nice gun though.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
This is my favorite EDC holster. I have been using these Galco's for a couple of decades. I have one for a full size and commander 1911. I don't use the exotic hide however, they do look cool.

View attachment 312032
I was thinking that gun needs something special from a custom maker. Wilson in a Galco is like standard passenger car tires on your Porsche.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I was thinking that gun needs something special from a custom maker. Wilson in a Galco is like standard passenger car tires on your Porsche.
Ha ha, yeah maybe. I just have not found one that I like better for concealed carry. I have used them many times on concealed carry night at IDPA matches. Very easy to draw from concealment. The high dollar holsters I have tried usually have needless extra layers and stitching that make them bulkier and/or the exotic hide is stiff, thick and less conforming.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Ha ha, yeah maybe. I just have not found one that I like better for concealed carry. I have used them many times on concealed carry night at IDPA matches. Very easy to draw from concealment. The high dollar holsters I have tried usually have needless extra layers and stitching that make them bulkier and/or the exotic hide is stiff, thick and less conforming.

Any suggestions?
Sarks SSII for immediate use,

James Nelson for classy, special functions.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts