Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just noticed they finally cashed my check for my non-res permit in NH. I applied back in May.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jet.....I got my Maine non-res back about a month ago.

·
Registered
449 Posts
How long did it take for the Maine license? By the way, if anyone goes to Bangor Maine there is an excellent Gun Store called: Van Raymonds. Lots of great handguns and rifles and other accessories. When I visited the store they were as nicest as can be. Its on South Main.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent the Maine and NH in May at same time. I got the Maine permit in August and as I posted, NH just cashed the my check. I was told once NH cashes the check it takes about a week before you receive it.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I was debating getting my Maine non-resident CCW what type of proof of training does Maine require for their non-resident permits?

·
Registered
120 Posts
It is taking about four months. My son just got his.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Well I just noticed they finally cashed my check for my non-res permit in NH. I applied back in May.
Yikes! Mine only took a month. With the cost going up to $100, and the time its apparently taking now, you'd be better off with PA as a cheap permit(unless you visit NH).

I was debating getting my Maine non-resident CCW what type of proof of training does Maine require for their non-resident permits?
NRA Basic Pistol class worked for mine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's not great news. I was thinking about sending off for one this month so I can carry in GA. I hate having to put the gun away while driving through there on the way to Florida to visit my parents...

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maine only requires a copy of your state cwp & a copy of your drivers lic.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea....NH went from $20 to $100. I got in just before the price raise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts