Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NH NON-RES Permit finally got here.:danceban::danceban: I applied on 3-31-09 and just got it today I came home after getting off of work and went thru the mail and saw the envelope in the stack and so I ripped it open and it fell out into my hands so I have now added some more states I am legal to carry in. Well have to save the WW walk until saturday when I have the day off.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Sweet, congrats! Now you have to do multi-state WW walks.

Joker1

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Congrats.

I am waiting for mine, but the check has been run through, showed up on my July statement, so I may get it soon.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks like I have another week to wait! Check was cashed 4 months to the day from the time it was sent. Pennsylvania took 7 days round trip!

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Congrats on receiving the permit.:congrats: Given that you applied at the end of March and just got it, I estimate that I still have about 2 to 3 months to wait.:frown: PA only to about 10 days for me and 7 for my wife. My Ohio resident permit took 4 weeks and 1 day, and I thought that was a long time until I got on this forum and learned about the wait time for some other states.:yup:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just need to figure out what states I added

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sent mine in the 3rd of this month.
Check cashed the 11th.
Waiting (almost) patiently.
I have a wedding to attend in October in NH and hope to have it by then.
Also looking to move there, so future job/housing searches...

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Congrat on another permit.:hand10:

Is it one that you are going to use a lot?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrat on another permit.:hand10:

Is it one that you are going to use a lot?

yes it will because I have family in GA and the better half loves the snow so Ill be heading to ND alot to keep her happy

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I got my Maine non-res last week but still waiting on my NH non-res. Sent it in May 27th. Hope to have it by the 2nd week in October. Really need it by then.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
might have it but more than likely will not

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Glad to hear someone who got it. I sent for mine the end of June. I called them a couple weeks ago and was told they are running about 14 weeks behind. By that I estimate I will see mine around October.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts