Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to say that my NH permit arrived early this week. The application was accepted in early June and arrived in mid November.

I was luck to have paid the $20 application and not the recently increased price of $100.

Next on the list is my Maine non-resident. The paperwork has been filled and completed, and now I have to submit.

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Congrats on the new permit.:congrats: I am anxiously awaiting mine. I sent in the app on 21 June and the check finally was cashed on 28 October. Mine should be arriving any day now based on what others have experienced. It only adds two more states to my Ohio resident and PA non-resident permits, which is no big deal, since I don't intend to do much traveling in the near future, but it has been a long wait!:yup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was not aware that the NH non-resident fee went up. Im in NH now after moving from MA and am still waiting for my non-resident Massachusetts Permit

*Not holding my breath - been 3 months already*

·
Registered
212 Posts
Grats.

And OMG I just noticed my NH check was cashed on November 5. Should be getting mine soon then too! I sent mine in 3 days before they raised the price :image035:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats - and I'm glad that you got it before the rate change. I contacted my state representative when that fee hike was being discussed, but it did no good. At least they don't run you thru the hoops that some other states do.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Congrats.........it took my NH non-res a while also. My Maine non-res didn't take as long as NH. With SC, NH and Maine, I'm pretty much set for all my travels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts