Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I submitted my application back in early June. The check has been cashed on October 9th, 2009! Wow, the folks who process the applications are inundated. Based on what I have read on this thread board, my permit should arrive shortly.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mine took about 2 weeks after it was cashed for the NH non-res.

Maine cashed the check I sent them on the 15th, so I hope that only take a couple of weeks too because I am going hunting up there in Nov.

That would be sweet!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:image089: Time to get ready for the big day. Got all your CC system in order. Good luck. :bier:

·
Registered
752 Posts
With NH raising the rate to $100/5 years(for non-residents), and now apparently taking months to get, I see the demand will drop at some point.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
It took from April to September to get mine. The original $25 fee + the ease of sending copy of a valid permit just flooded them with applications.

With the increase of fee to $100, that should ease the number of permit applications and help the NH workers a bit.

NH apparently had a good thing, but raising the fee didn't help. Too bad.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
I submitted my app on June 21. Just checked my bank, and the check still hasn't cleared yet. I hope it finally gets processed in the next couple of weeks. I have my OH CHL and a PA non-res one, so it is really no big deal right now since I do not anticipate travelling to the 2 states NH adds to what I already have. It's just the principle of waiting 4 or more months! It would be a pain if I had planned on taking a trip this summer-fall.:rant:

·
Registered
82 Posts
NH is a good deal still for us Canadians who want CCW permits for the States. NH and ME are the only two states right now that issue to Canadians.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I sent my NH non-residence in on March 4th and received it on June 12th. It expires in 2014 and I will not renew then.

·
Registered
11 Posts
NH Permit

Jetpilot007,

You should have your permit soon. I sent an application to them just before Christmas 08 and received mine 3/09. They have been so backed up with applications they are seeking to raise the application fee to $100.00, that will certainly squelch the number of applications.

Sig Man

·
Registered
217 Posts
won't renew either

I do not really need the NH permit. I do not need TX, or FL, or UT's either

I just wanted NH for Wyoming. the other states do not have as many states as my MO one does. 35 states

steve

·
Registered
359 Posts
Jetpilot007,

You should have your permit soon. I sent an application to them just before Christmas 08 and received mine 3/09. They have been so backed up with applications they are seeking to raise the application fee to $100.00, that will certainly squelch the number of applications.

Sig Man
They (NH) raised their fee to $100.00 on 7-01-09.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Got my NH non-res today in the mail. I mailed it off on May 28th. The check wasn't cashed until October 8th. I just did get it in with the $20 permit.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
I mailed my application on May 23rd.....my check was cashed on Sept 29th....I received my non-resident permit TODAY!!! :danceban:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts