Defensive Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for my New Hampshire permit in April and have heard nothing from them including not having cashed my check. I would have thought that it would have been processed by now, anyone else experiencing this kind of delay?

Thanks
Dusty

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Well..looks like I might as well forget it for now..mine was sent in May 23rd...so I'll just chill for another month..LOL

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I sent in my application pre-raising-fee-to-astronomical-$100 on April 14th. I got the permit around the end of August. My next door neighbor sent his in a week or so after I did, he just got his permit a few days ago.

I'd say NH has been swamped with $20 applications and are behind. Probably not so with the $100 apps.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yep I got mine a few month ago and it took like 120 days. That was before the price increase. With the increase I won't renew when it expires. way to much money for 4 additional states. If I'm going to spend that kinda mney I'll go with a Utah and have most of the US covered.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sent mine in on 3/02/09, received 6/12/09.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Delays new hampshire

I sent mine in on 8-15-09...Was this post price increase?
The paperwork I printed out from there website showed $20 so I must assume its a valid $20 app.

and BTW it is Sept 22 and stil lno cashed check or word on anything.

At least I know I am not alone in my wait.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
The NH web site was/is wrong.

The fee increased effective 01 July 2009, with the start of the new fiscal year. Most likely your application will be returned unprocessed.

handgunlaw.us has the correct information.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I applied for my New Hampshire permit in April and have heard nothing from them including not having cashed my check. I would have thought that it would have been processed by now, anyone else experiencing this kind of delay?

Thanks
Dusty
Sorry for the late response to this posting but I received the NH permit the same night that I posted this thread. Unlike my WV permit which is a laminated mini copy of the original this is in the form of a plastic driver’s license without the picture ID.(very nice) Wife has family in Georgia and now I am good to go.
dusty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.