Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Got some real cool targets on there that I might have to look into getting.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Some I've never seen before. I pick up most of mine at the range, but I'll have to consider this place. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good stuff there QK - my only prob with ''free'' targets sometimes, is how much darned printer ink I can use!!! That is expensive stuff.

Paper plates and a Sharpie still work real well much of the time :smilez:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yeah, I'm with you Chris. Today I just made some circular and silhouette targets with a box from the new TV my parents bought. Completely cut apart I've got 4 pieces of cardboard that I can fit 3 8" round targets on each. And 4 large sides for silhouettes. I think I'll make some into hostage situation style targets.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
P95Carry said:
Good stuff there QK - my only prob with ''free'' targets sometimes, is how much darned printer ink I can use!!! That is expensive stuff.

Paper plates and a Sharpie still work real well much of the time :smilez:
So, you are a Scott after all, huh? Explains the S&S, Penn's version of the Kilt:haha: :haha: :banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Go stand in the corner Miggy - for insubordination :18:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have ordered from LE Targets many times, always fast shipping, and the products are great. I fully recommend this site. A++

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am also a cheap paper plate and sharpie shooter...save my good targets for when company is visiting...LOL

You want an eye openner? Cut ouf some silhouettes out of heavy cardboard, hang a t-shirt and old flannel shirt over it and shoot at that. See where you are hitting without the marks to show you where you are suppose to hit. Can turn out to be a humbling experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts