Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Good article. For once I read an article about guns that wasnt in a gun magizine that didnt blow my blood pressure out of sight.:yup:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
That is the truth. We need to stop letting them get away with using the word "compromise". I have been saying that for a long time. Compromise means both sides give something. That is NOT what they keep talking about.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Good article.

The author is right: compromise requires concessions by both sides, and gun control is always a one-sided endeavor. However, I don't think any concessions should be made by us. The right to keep and bear arms is a Constitutional right and should not be eroded a bit. Step by step they are taking away our ability to defend ourselves from threats on the street and threats in legislatures and capital buildings.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I couldn't agree more! I've said for decades that you have to fight ALL attempts at gun control tooth and nail. Anytime that you simply give in the antis are back immediately for more. However, if you fight them hard on something, even if they win, they have to regroup and resupply and they don't come back for awhile. ALWAYS FIGHT ANY ATTEMPT AT GUN CONTROL, NEVER CONCEDE ANYTHING!!!!

·
Super Moderator
19,439 Posts
That is the truth. We need to stop letting them get away with using the word "compromise". I have been saying that for a long time. Compromise means both sides give something. That is NOT what they keep talking about.
The other word or words to guard against are "reasonable" and "common sense." Spoken by anti-gun zealots or elected officials to describe new gun laws, neither term is faithful to its meaning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts