Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Wow! That was truly excellent!

I'll bet the other cops on the scene were probably escpecially happy that they didn't have to go through the ordeal of investigations, mandatory desk duty, and whatever other procedures are required following a shooting.

Here's to the true professionals everywhere!:bier:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
I remember seeing this one on television the day it happened. Any trained sniper should be able to pull that one off. It is impressive to see from a civilian standpoint though.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Let's stop splitting hairs,that's a hell of a shot when you consider you are shooting at a human being that doesn't care one way or the other if he wakes up tomorrow or not. That's a god given talent and equipment.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I especially liked the reaction of the guy. He was totally stunned. He probably messed himself. :image035:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Let's stop splitting hairs,that's a hell of a shot when you consider you are shooting at a human being that doesn't care one way or the other if he wakes up tomorrow or not. That's a god given talent and equipment.
Shooting at an inanimate object to diffuse the situation is God given talent relying on equipment when you're told it's okay to take the subject out. I'd never be one to split a hair unless the hair was within range.

·
Registered
371 Posts
had seen this before still a good video to watch
again. It was a good shot but the sharpshooter
was only 50 yards or so away.
What is amazing to me isnt the shot its the fact
that the guy didnt end up losing a finger or catch a ricochet
after his pistol was hit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts