Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is the right place but I am looking for night sights for my berettas . I have a 96,92fs and an 8045 . Any help would be appreciated. Merlin45k out

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Well - I think we have some 92 family owners here so hope for a useful response.

I am still ''Beretta-less'' so cannot comment tho I do reckon some web search might yield some results.

I'd check Brownells too as well as Gunpartscorp.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Assuming the 96 and 92 are not Brigadier or Elite models (hence having a dovetail front sight), those guns are going to need to have their front sights drilled for the tritium inserts. Trijicon's shop, Tooltech Gunsight, can do the work for you. The rear sight would be replaced with a Trijicon rear with inserts.

You can also get Trijicon sights for your 8045 directly or go to any distributor on-line.

CDNN has listed on their current downloadable catalog "Green Glow White Outline" sights for the Cougar for $49.99....maybe night sights? A call to CDNN would confirm that.

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
PT Night Sights Look Really Good

My gut feeling is that they will soon be the leader in Night Sight Sales.
My next set of Night Sights are going to be PT Sights.
They have them for Beretta.
They have all sorts of colors and double bar ~ trip bar & a nice assortment of variations.
HERE IS THE LINK - CLICK HERE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts