Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I am no fan of the enhanced mobile view.

It keeps banners in the middle of the screen that blocks other information.
It also will not keep me logged in on my phone.
So, I have to sign in every time. Then tell it to exit enhanced mobile view.
And then go to full site.
If I'm lucky for a couple hours it will keep me logged in on the full site. Otherwise it goes once again to enhanced mobile view even though it tells me that the browser will not have it on there for 90 days.

Just more junk you have to get through sometimes.
I wish I could just go to settings and tell it to not, I repeat not go to the enhance mobile view ever!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I was dealing with just today, wondering, "where the H, E, double L did THIS garbage come from !??"

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm not crazy about the "enhanced" site either. I also have to log back in every time, but have decided to give up on exiting to the standard site.

My biggest beef is with the "new posts." You can't go directly back to where you were after reading a thread & have to tab all the way back to where you were after clicking new posts again. It also shows about twice as many pages of new posts than there actually are. On "page 4 of 7" it says "there are no new posts!"

·
Registered
194 Posts
I use the Tapatalk app. Allows you to view all your forums in the same place. Goes right to where you left off. Very convenient.

·
Banned
240 Posts
worse thing is that the ads ar the bottom of the screen prevent u from navigating the thread. at least on an iphone its impossible

·
Registered
323 Posts
list me as one who is not fond of the "enhansed" mobil view.
not easy to deal with the banner ads getting in the way. and scroling is a pain.

at least i was able to get back to normal view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts