Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I have said it on here before, but I love a stoy with a happy ending. I hope the woman is all right and the boy learned his lesson. Probably not, but I can hope, can't I ...

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
That's pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Social engineering at work. All the CSI/Cop shows on TV show that crooks need to confess. I guess it worked on him.

·
Banned
162 Posts
There is a reason dumb criminals are called dumb criminals.

Don't worry in a few years he'll be the idiot on YouTube caught robbing a donut shop full of cops. :smile:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I wonder if the confession will be tossed? No Miranda rights were read to him. But then again, he wasn't under arrest and volunteered the information. A good lawyer may have some fun with this case.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
I wish they were all that easy

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I wonder if the confession will be tossed? No Miranda rights were read to him. But then again, he wasn't under arrest and volunteered the information. A good lawyer may have some fun with this case.
I wouldn't think it would be tossed out- the officer was off duty. At that point, it's just walking up to a stranger, and telling them what you did.

·
Registered
209 Posts
"Life is tough but, even tougher if you're stupid." :smile:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I found myself actually laughing out loud at the whole thing. Unfortunately the kid will probably get off easy because he is a minor.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Someones gene pool needs a little bleach.......

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I bet the thought of pulling the same stunt that he just got through pulling on that old lady, on the gentleman that helped housed him was the farthest thing from his mind. It would have been like watching a boxing match between Mike Tyson vs. Bob Costas.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Dont have to give miranda warning until you have two things. Custody and interrogation. This guy asked to come into the house to hide from the police. No miranda warning needed here. :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts