Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Clinic to have blood drawn this morning and got half way to the door when I realized I forgot to take my pistol out of my pocket. I wasn't going to walk back to the truck and just figured I would take my chances. Well all No Gun signs are down. I did not ask any one about it, was just glad to see them gone.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
It sounds like someone finally got the message. I wish I could say that about my clinic.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I had the opposite.. went yesterday to the doctors and for the first time I see it now has a no weapons sign with a gun and knife pictured on the entrance door. They just don't get it..

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I just saw a new one at my Orthopaedic place. I'm guessing someone forget to remove their gun when getting an MRI:blink:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I visited my neurology clinic Monday, and I hadn't been there since I started carrying a little over a year ago. Before then, I had no thought at all of looking for signs at entrances. I was pleasantly surprised to see no signs. They only checked my vitals, so there was no physical examination where carrying might scare a medical person doing the exam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts