Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Sorry to see that, but his health is more important.

I wish him well.

Biker

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Sorry to hear this.

"These days, with such high demand, it's tough when a good holster maker closes up shop.

But ones health is much more important.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
With reguard to his personal health I wish only the best for him. As a business owner good ridance. See Ya.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he takes care of himself and only wish him the best.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a Bluegrass Hybrid and am very happy with it. I am sorry to hear Brock is in poor health and sad to see the close of his business. I thought he offered a very nice product that was a great value. Take care Brock.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Sorry to hear about his health problems...I seen some great looking leather from him...Hope things go well...:icon_neutral:

·
Administrator
143,838 Posts
Well, the last that I read on his website was that he was not accepting any more holster orders until he got caught up on his long backlog.

Wonder if he is going to work "behind the scenes" to clear all of that up - or if customers who have pre-paid orders will be getting refunded or SOL screwed?

BlueGrass WAS a DC forum sponsor some time ago but, that didn't work out very well...through absolutely no fault on the part of Bumper.

Just to be semi-clear on that.

That having been said - I don't wish any ill health on the guy.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Well, the last that I read on his website was that he was not accepting any more holster orders until he got caught up on his long backlog.

Wonder if he is going to work "behind the scenes" to clear all of that up - or if customers who have pre-paid orders will be getting refunded or SOL screwed?

BlueGrass WAS a DC forum sponsor some time ago but, that didn't work out very well...through absolutely no fault on the part of Bumper.

Just to be semi-clear on that.

That having been said - I don't wish any ill health on the guy.
He also continues to make false claims as he states that he is closing.
Unfortunately after attempting to control some medical issues it has become necessary to close both Bluegrass Holsters and Bluegrass Hybrid Holsters. The holster designs and trademarks remain my personal property and may at some point be licensed or sold to another maker dedicated to the same quality I produced. Thank you for your support and business.
I researched these claims and found that he holds not trademarks nationally nor in the state of Kentucky. Designs would have to be copyrighted and there is no evidence of copyrights either.

I don't wish the guy any ill health, but I agree with HITCH KING:
As a business owner good ridance.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wish Brock the best folks... my favorite J-Frame OWB holster came from him back when he first started up. Low ride and perfect cant.

I don't know much about his recent business practices; but best wishes to him and his family.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
He also continues to make false claims as he states that he is closing.

I researched these claims and found that he holds not trademarks nationally nor in the state of Kentucky. Designs would have to be copyrighted and there is no evidence of copyrights either.

I don't wish the guy any ill health, but I agree with HITCH KING:
His name is not Brock Morgan as he has stated many many times on this site. It is Rodney L Brock.

I dont not think he would spend the money to have something trademarked or copyrighted. I spent clsoe to $8 k to trademark the name and logo for Hitch King (R).

If I had an order pending, I would be on the phone with my credit card company asap.

Bye Bye BGH

I have not bought a holster from PK but I will!!

·
Registered
10,807 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I bought a pancake for my S&W M60 from him. It was well made, but it took a long time and a fair amount of irritation before I got it.

I also do not wish him ill health, but also say "good riddance."

It has always been a puzzle to me that customers post problems with certain makers, but others read but continue to do business with them. When the maker does the same thing again the new customer comes here and complains. I admit I have some problem sympathizing with them since they ignored problems others had.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I was waiting for you to chime in JerryM. Hitch :king:

·
Registered
672 Posts
I also had one of Brock's holsters, two actually. I ordered my Mason Dixon for my PPS and it was pictured on his website until it closed. The second was a free hybrid for my P2000. Brock was a little slow on returning emails. I think overall, he was a good person, who bit a little more than he could chew. I hope that everything turns out ok.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was able to get one of Brock's Hybrid Holster for my Glock 23. The Holster was very comfortable and I've been Satisfied with the Quality.
Good Luck with your health Brock.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Does anyone have an outstanding order with Bluegrass Holsters or Bluegrass Hybrid Holsters that has been paid for? If you have paid for one and not received it please send me a PM. I don't know that anything can be done, but if we have people who have paid we will see if we can at least get some helpful info for you.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts