Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,613 Posts
Sorry to hear this as he's got some great looking leather...even Fist can't add those exotic trims...he's only 90 minutes away.
Fortunately, he's only down for a while...he'll be back.:wave:

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Yes- he will be back after the first of the year.

It is awesome having him here in town. A trip to Shooters always ended up around the corner at Little Bear's. I wish Dave well.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Dave - just sent you an email. I hope you start feeling better soon. God speed my friend!

·
Banned
275 Posts
I shall return

Thanks guys.
I need to take a break for alot of reasons, and now is the best time.
Doc is putting me on Methadone and I have to see how it reacts w/ all the other crap I have to take.
I am going to release a new line rigs: shoulder, drop leg, paddle, new tuckable conversions, etc. Also, the totally custom will be pretty much dropped due to cost vs product. However, I now have a friend w/a laser engraver so new things are on the horizon.

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
5,769 Posts
Hope you get back up and around quickly....

·
Registered
95 Posts
I look forward to seeing your new line Dave. Hopefully all goes well with your new meds. Happy Holidays!

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Dave,

I hope you get well soon. Like every one else, I look forward to the new line-up. Until then I'll just keep enjoying the ones you've already made for me.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
My wife has been using methadone for several years for fibromyalgia. You will have to find a balance between pain relief and fog but it's better than nothing. You may find yourself dropping a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Dave,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

The Hybrid IWB you made for my Night Guard just keeps getting better!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I got one of Dave's holsters. Great guy to work with. Here's to a speedy recovery Dave.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Man, I hate to hear of anyone that is sick, especially if it is chronic pain related which Im guessing it is due to the meds u mentioned. Anyway...I hope things turn around very soon and your back up and running. Good luck

·
Registered
471 Posts
Man, I hate to hear of anyone that is sick, especially if it is chronic pain related which Im guessing it is due to the meds u mentioned. Anyway...I hope things turn around very soon and your back up and running. Good luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.