Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at home sleeping, when I was rudely awakened by my ringing phone. When I went to see who could be calling at 9 am (work 2 pm to 10:30 pm) it was a blocked number. When I answered, it was the Sheriff's office saying my permit had been approved and I could come and pick it up anytime. :smile:

Since 10:20 this morning I am a CCW Permit holder. Today would have been day 82. :danceban:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Betcha got up to go get it too :image035:.... Congrats.:congrats:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Congrats, time for a new gun and new custom leather!!!

NCH

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on that new permit!:hand10: CO is now a little safer!:yup:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats!!! Time for Wally World...

·
Registered
541 Posts
yea im sure when you got the news you didnt think that that was such a bad phone call after all..

congrats to ya

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I was at home sleeping, when I was rudely awakened by my ringing phone. When I went to see who could be calling at 9 am (work 2 pm to 10:30 pm) it was a blocked number. When I answered, it was the Sheriff's office saying my permit had been approved and I could come and pick it up anytime. :smile:

Since 10:20 this morning I am a CCW Permit holder. Today would have been day 82. :danceban:
Congratulations to you.
This a privilege, the same as your state motor vehicle license. Use it wisely. :smile:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, it turned into a great phone call. Unfortunately I can't do the wally walk until Thursday, but its coming. Also, I'm debating on ordering an all steel full size Springfield 1911 Operator.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
10:20 what took you so long to get there,I would think before the deputy had the phone back in the cradle you woulda been ringing the desk bell

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
10:20 what took you so long to get there,I would think before the deputy had the phone back in the cradle you woulda been ringing the desk bell
It takes 30 minutes to get to the sheriff's office. I won't be able to carry until tomorrow because I can't carry at work, and I can't carry at my college (legal, but would get expelled if found out). So I ate breakfast and took a shower before I left to get my permit.

I guess what I'm saying is, there was no point for me rush right over there at 9am when I can't use it yet anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts