Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me preface this that I will take any pregnant remarks as a direct insult to my masculinity and will be dealt with by a lite slap on the wrist.:smile:

The 1st part arrived today TTgunleather Mike's special all I can say is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. I had gotten used to wearing the pancake holster for the past few months and it was great but printed a little to much on my fat but (6'2" 230lbs) but can cover it up easy with baggier cover garments.

Put the new leather on as soon as it arrived and went to Walmart it covers great is VERY comfy already and will only get better with time. The ride height is lower than the pancake and the cant is perfect. Need I say anything about the quality of the craftsman ship probably not but I will....every stitch is perfect the finish is flawless and the boning is incredible.

A big big Thanks to Tim for getting it to my by Christmas and for being a true professional as are all our holster ARTIST.

2nd part is the Looper belt hopefully it will be here on Tuesday

Attachments

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Nice leather, and that's a cool maternity shirt too.:rofl:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
As usual, Tim produced a beautiful piece of craftsmanship...enjoy!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Great rig!

And I would never stoop so low as to make maternity jokes about a guy. :hand5:

So, when and where do you fill in for Santa? :gah:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Nice leather! TT is my new favorite!

Now, as far as part two goes... my daddy always said, "son, you can't drive a spike with a tack hammer"! :wink:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine to Thumper but Rocky has me torn on the next leather for the S&W 638. All those guys are great wish I could afford to get new leather from each of them.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hey neighbor its got to be the Jefferson County water, does it to all of us.

Very nice holster! Some people are just born with a talent to make things with their hands; holsters, guns, cabinets...you name it.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
That is a great looking holster.:yup::hand10:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well you know you asked for it when you said no wisecracks about the gut! So that said.......Nice Holster:nono:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great looking leather.. :hand10:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
True have you noticed all the pregnant women at Walmart jeeeeesh.
Yes I have. I think a lot of that may be the high unemployment rate...too much time at home for old dad. :yup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts