Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to pick it up today And some :censored: Sold it Knocked the tag off it i guess...

Becuse of the way my city does checkins i can only do it tues-thurs so need to be off to do it ..

I owed 20$ so they would hold it till i could get day off and it was Gone.. Well i got 25$ extra from the manager i dont shop there a lot and probley wont now.. I wont saw where it was but it was one of the big sporting goods stores not Cabelas.

Well went down to my other Fav gunshop and what did they have a Thompson SO dad i didnt even get to hold my money 10 mins

Will pick it up soon as i was tapped out $$$ and didnt have anything left to totally pay it off ben a rough week for buying guns

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
The original deal sux - pity to lose that but - re the Thompson -
didnt even get to hold my money 10 mins
Whaddya want - sympathy?? LOL :tongue:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Bud, I'll hold your ultra for you. Sure you can get two fingers around it?

·
Super Moderator
13,205 Posts
Bud White said:
Expensive week for sure i am broke have to ask old lady for lunch money this week
Oooo, Bud, that is bad! On both counts! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Bud White said:
Expensive week for sure i am broke have to ask old lady for lunch money this week
Just go lick the dispensing slot on the vending machines for crumbs, until Fri.(picking up those half-empty Coke cans in the breakroom is highly underrated, too :1saufen: ) A whole lot healthier, in my experience!! :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts