Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many have I am sure seen this - some may not have.

In case this is the situation go view this vid -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

It is one of I believe quite a few around - some I am told are or were on NRA site.

With the recent mention of NG use in NOLA thru Blanco's decision following the murders of the five - it brings home once more IMO what thin ice we can see at times. It all concerns me greatly.

·
Super Moderator
23,581 Posts
I don't understand the mission of the NG in the current situation. Rather confusing to say the least.:redface:

I'm very concerned about ramifications elsewhere if this type of use of NG broadens and spreads.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Richard - it was not dated but it was from all I gathered one of the immediately post Katrina clips. Maybe couple or three days after - gun grab time. Certainly that is not current.

I only brought up the thin ice aspect in light of the recent decision down there by Blanco.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Chris, that report was made on September 8, 2005.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx George .

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Before I even start to feel sorry for the people in N.O. I would have to know the background of the people that are gettin' killed(in the latest episode). Are they the gang bangers/gangsta type,or the white trash druggies.

If so I say "THIN 'EM OUT" !! Sounds to me like it could be the BG's(of ALL color) fightin' for turf. -------

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree re the ''gangsta's'' aspect - let them thin their own numbers. Sure does not need NG's on the scene to control that.

I don't think as yet there is any description of the folks who were shot - not that I have yet found anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts