Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,077 Posts

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
34,523 Posts
Sorry, no can do. Ask again in about a year or two.

·
Registered
856 Posts
The story talks of Black Activist, not BLM, and you must realize that AntiFa and even BLM is not populated exclusively by non-whites, from what I've seen their leadership and funding is actually from liberal whites. It is not a surprise to me that Black Activists, especially those that are truly trying to make their communities better, would not be in favor of the new Liberal Mantra to de-fund the Police. They know what that will do.
I do agree with the final piece though, many of these people actually voted for those in power that are now actively trying to instate policies that will harm them. The question is will they vote for their kind again? I'd not place any bets on them changing.

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Too late. Significant damage has been done to the force by the ignorant mental midgets.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
You can't make a u-turn in a train - takes time, patience and planning. I hope they get it together and get control of their communities, but they have to do some work in the ballot box too.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,342 Posts
So their panacea of no cops is not working out, who would have thunk.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How is this for irony? Tacoma wants to defund the police, there is/(was?) a protest march to get the police defunded. THEY REQUESTED POLICE PROTECTION FOR THEIR PROTEST. One of the cops posted a video about this foolishness, and is now being investigated for it (he was wearing his uniform in the video, against policy apparently).

"A video posted on officer Sam Lopez’s TikTok account on June 26 shows Lopez criticizing a “defund the police” protest while appearing to be in uniform. The video has been viewed more than 7 million times.

“So I come in this morning, and we’re informed there’s going to be a protest to ‘defund the police.’ Well, that’s fine. I like protests. Except for, they requested a police presence. You know, for their safety. At the ‘defund the police’ event. I (expletive) you not,’” Lopez said in the video."

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article243942712.html#storylink=cpy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts