Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
retired Navy, the wife and i have recently taken up sport shooting as a hobby and are new to the carry conceal thing, thus far i am overwhelmed with the abundance of options and information, it has been a fast learning experience and am looking forward to some interesting dialogue.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome aboard from an AF retiree in Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Welcome!

There is certainly an abundance of information out there related to concealed carry. This forum is a very good place to as questions and get answers from folks who have navigated the same information maze you are working through.

Since you're in Florida, let me suggest that you obtain a copy of Jon Gutmacher's book, Florida Firearms. You can find the book in many Florida gun shops, or here: Florida Firearms -- Law, Use & Ownership BOOK FOR SALE by Author JON H. GUTMACHER, Esq.

Mr. Gutmacher is an attorney who is also a shooter and who understands our side of the issue. He breaks down the law into clear language on the topics of purchasing, selling, carrying and using firearms for protection. Very, very good stuff.

Matt

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Hello, enjoy your retirement and thank you for your service to our country.:bier:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:022: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

And thank you for your service defending this nation.

:usa:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
A warm welcome from Jersey.
Good to have you aboard.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status