Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm from NC and new on the forum. Just wanted to say that this site is awesome! I searched the forums for weeks searching for info on carry guns, holsters etc... and came away with a wealth of information. I will be getting my CCP this month and have just purchased a Kahr CW9 to carry in a crossbreed supertuck holster. Before searching the site I probably would have went a different direction on both purchases, but now am happy with both. Thanks!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome from southeastern NC. I think you made a wise choice with both the CW9 and the Supertuck holster. I did as you described and read this forum before my holster purchase for my Glock 30. Tons of info here from people that CC daily. Helps me out as well as many others. Which part of NC are you from?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome from southeastern NC. I think you made a wise choice with both the CW9 and the Supertuck holster. I did as you described and read this forum before my holster purchase for my Glock 30. Tons of info here from people that CC daily. Helps me out as well as many others. Which part of NC are you from?
Northwestern NC - the foothills

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:bier: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

Congrats on the CW9, excellent CC pistol...:hand10:

·
Registered