Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CLASS3NH (a very evil man :yup: ) told me about this site. I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing in the future.

My interests here are IDPA, CCW, Evil Black Rifles (especially that "new" 6.8SPC round), and C&R. I like Glocks, various revolvers, Mosins, Mausers and I'm a big fan of KelTec (but don't hold that against me).

Later,
jAK-47

·
Super Moderator
25,558 Posts
jAK-47 said:
CLASS3NH (a very evil man :yup: ) told me about this site.
Hmmmmmm We'll have to do something about that! :image035:

Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
143,816 Posts
Welcome To The Forum.

All are WELCOME here even if they know CLASS3NH. :usflag:

Hummmmmmmmmm.....CLASS3NH...Huh? :confused:
He's one of our more problematic forum members.:yup:

I guess we'll hafta keep a close eye on you too if CLASS3NH sent you over here.

That guy is always making all kinds of ear shattering noise by constantly shooting those fully automatic machine guns of his off all the doggone time.:gah: :gah: :gah:

Make sure though that this is the last time that you admit to knowing that guy.
I'm sure that you don't want to start off on the wrong foot.

:haha:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
jAK-47 said:
CLASS3NH (a very evil man :yup: ) told me about this site. I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing in the future.

My interests here are IDPA, CCW, Evil Black Rifles (especially that "new" 6.8SPC round), and C&R. I like Glocks, various revolvers, Mosins, Mausers and I'm a big fan of KelTec (but don't hold that against me).

Later,
jAK-47
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I know who you are :yup: :haha: I know who you are "Uhhhhhhhh Yahhhh" WAYYYYYYYY North of Boston
Jak calls me an "evil man' because I've waved many a weapon under his nostrils :biggrin2: Smith Model 38s are his weakness, along with the 44 Spl, and I have him in my sights <just kidding you JAK>
WELCOME TO THE FORUM JAK!! i know you'll enjoy this Forum, with the good people who belong to it. :danceban: :danceban:
BTW <Wizard of Oz voice and pointing toward QK and RS>
"pay no attention to those men behind the curtain" :tongue: :haha:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from NC. You'll like it here!:wave:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi jAK - and welcome (again) :smilez: I think I greeted you on another thread - good to see you jumping right on in.

I said then tho - due to your route of introduction we may have to keep you on probabation and under surveillance a while ya know!! :rofl:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
P95Carry said:
Hi jAK - and welcome (again) :smilez: I think I greeted you on another thread - good to see you jumping right on in.

I said then tho - due to your route of introduction we may have to keep you on probabation and under surveillance a while ya know!! :rofl:
Ohhhhhhhhh.............LOL :biggrin2: Jak always has people under surveillance as well.....:haha:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Welcom to the fold. A great site with lots of info and a bunch of great folks. I wont hold the kel-tec thing against you as long as it has a trigger and goes bang I like em all. Heck I just got a skyy 9mm and love the little gun. Have a great day Sixgun

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum - :smilez:

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
Welcome. So your saying you like all kinds of guns?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for making me feel at home and for confirming that I'm not the only one who finds CLASS3NH evil!

"I never met a gun I didn't like(sorta)!" CLASS3NH was NOT kidding; he literally waves guns under my nose and then I HAVE to buy them. It's a disease that I have no intention of curing!

Thanks again,
jAK-47

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.