Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
North Korea has been saying outrageous stuff for years. Like an attention starved child.
We should pay attention, no doubt, but take it with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Well China is none to happy with them right now. Pretty sure it is never good to anger the only friend you have.
Yeah... If I'm not mistaken, China is practically the only reason North Korea still exists. Kim Jong Un should probably try to avoid upsetting them too much.

·
Registered
41,382 Posts
Fine. Nuc 'em.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Too bad the people don't overthrow their govt. Fear of their own govt must be very strong there...oh...wait...I wonder if the Korean people are buying lots of guns and ammo...

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Violators of people of other nations don't have a good track record of surviving the experience. Leastwise, not in the past century.

The ideologues must be truly bummed, in NKor. Their policies have destroyed millions and left their economy and society in an utter shambles, let them in perpetual famine (or as near to it as anything), incapability of leveraging any of the good that's occurred in the past 50yrs. They're flirting with toasting their final relationship in this world (China). If they erase that, they've got zero hope but to launch a war. But they'd better review history of the past 100yrs. Attempts to destroy neighbors hasn't gone well for the perpetrators. They'll be no different. And I think they know that.

Hm. Perhaps that's what the "billions" of rounds' worth of recent ammo purchases have been for, guarding against what's being seen as inevitable. Hm.

·
Super Moderator
19,876 Posts
North Korea's threats to the US remind me of a scorpion crawling up a horse's leg. Whatever it does won't be fatal, but it could inflict some localized pain and it represents a general nuisance.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
How about a Drone right down the throat of Lil Kim?
... resulting in a military without a head. I'd be really concerned over who's got the finger on the "buttons" of war, then. Hard to imagine it could be much worse, but then: the enemy you know, etc.

What. A. World.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I decline to comment as anything that occurs on the peninsula affects me directly. And in more ways then one.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
18,144 Posts
Lets just punt them into the last century.

A couple of well placed low yeild EMPs at 2AM in the morn, and they'll never know what hit him.
Minimum damage, few casualites, and we wont have to listen to them whine and pitch a fit about the world for the next 50 years or so.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts