Defensive Carry banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,363 Posts
While I agree with many posts above, I can't "Like" any of them.

He is a festering pile of progressive trash.

Edited to Add:

I just cleaned a neighbors horse barn this morning. I know of which I speak.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I contacted my Delegate and Senator by email a day or two ago asking them to oppose any more gun restrictions. Got an email reply from my Delegate (a Republican 2A supporter) this afternoon and he stated, as of today he has not gotten any information from the Governor concerning a special session...the only places he was hearing it was from the media. He then closed by stating that he "Voted against all the crazy gun bills in the regular session and would do so again if a special session were called".

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
I contacted my Delegate and Senator by email a day or two ago asking them to oppose any more gun restrictions. Got an email reply from my Delegate (a Republican 2A supporter) this afternoon and he stated, as of today he has not gotten any information from the Governor concerning a special session...the only places he was hearing it was from the media. He then closed by stating that he "Voted against all the crazy gun bills in the regular session and would do so again if a special session were called".
I talked to a guy who was on the board of WVCDL and he said he thinks that is an article from last year.

We live in some crazy times. It's hard to know what to believe because most of the things happening right now are so incredible...but they are really happening.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that Northam says or does surprises me.

Better save your e-mail because Northam will be at it again soon.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I talked to a guy who was on the board of WVCDL and he said he thinks that is an article from last year.

We live in some crazy times. It's hard to know what to believe because most of the things happening right now are so incredible...but they are really happening.

I'm sure that scoundrel will be back and I would not be surprised if he tries something. I did get an email from the NRA-ILA this morning that stated Northam would like to call a special session to discuss the budget due to Covid-19 but as of now, gun control was not on the agenda.

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

There is no special session scheduled officially yet, but the possibility of a special session in August has been mentioned in the press by multiple legislators. The session would ostensibly be called to consider changes to the law to deal with COVID, but the legislature could consider anything they choose to at such a session.

The speaker of the House has said if they have such a session, they would consider legalizing marijuana, which VA already decriminalized this year. The list of gun control measures the Dems what listed in the OP is well known. If there is a special session, they will likely pass some of them. If they don't get passed in August, that is the list they will start during the regular session in January.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts