Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I harken from the Old Dominion, in the liberal and over crowded Fairfax County just outside People's Republic of DC. I am fairly new to CCW. I got my permit back in Feb, but before that I would open carry here in VA and have been a gun owner since 99. I am currently a consultant with F5 Networks and have VA, NH, and PA permits. I am now prepping up for LFI-1 which I am taking in June.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome Aboard dhomoney, please feel free to post often.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
dhomoney - welcome to the haven of Combat Carry, where all the good guys hang out to talk CCW and shooting... (and the odd spot of humor). :smile:

·
Registered
236 Posts
dhomoney said:
I am now prepping up for LFI-1 which I am taking in June.
Welcome! Let us know what you think of LFI-1 when your done. I have an opportunity to take either the Judicious Use of Lethal Force portion, or the entire LFI-1 in October...haven't decided which yet.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deke45 said:
Welcome! Let us know what you think of LFI-1 when your done. I have an opportunity to take either the Judicious Use of Lethal Force portion, or the entire LFI-1 in October...haven't decided which yet.
Deke45,

I am taking the course June 9th - 12th. I will give you all a full report when I get back. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the Forum DH....Pull up a chair and sit a spell.......the Chat's good and the people are great.

·
Administrator
143,837 Posts
Welcome To Your New Home!

Hi dhomoney
It's not overcrowded here yet. We still have room for a few thousand more members. You're still getting in on the ground floor.
Thanks for registering!

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome, dhomoney. Glad you found our little corner of the web! :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.