Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
i like it, price seems fair enough, i wonder how it will hold up to consumer critizism.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Honestly? Meh. Hate the black blackstrap. Good price, but look at a Bauer or Brown and tell me they don't look much sexier.

Just my thoughts.

·
Super Moderator
22,056 Posts
Nice! Looks a lot like a Kimber TLE II. I think the 1911 is probably the sexiest handgun in the world.
It certainly does look like a Kimber.

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Super Moderator
17,101 Posts
Nice looking pistol.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
While pretty, no where near as pretty as this.

Attachments

Reactions: WHEC724

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Nice. But I'll pass as I have just ordered a Ruger SR1911CMD. It has a few more black parts and i think that makes it look better. But on the other hand looks are just looks. How it shoots and its reliability is what will make it or break it.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That's a very pretty gun, looks great. I love the 1911's, have two of them myself, and certainly lust after more.

I do appreciate the beauty of a gun like an Ed Brown custom, and when you research the details it's obvious to see why they're worth so much. But I vacillate between beauty and function, and while beauty is always appreciated, function always wins. It just doesn't seem practical to me to spend $3500 on a gun when I can get a very nice, very well-built gun from a very reputable manufacturer for $800. I can buy a lot of bullets for $2700.

·
Registered
541 Posts
IF it comes in at $750ish, I'll have to give it a serious look, any higher and I'd just as soon grab an STI or Colt.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Super Moderator
22,056 Posts
Gotta cove CBOBs :drool:

VBOBs are very nice, and obviously built for function, but CBOBs are just beautiful, especially with some nice burl grips

Not mine, but gorgeous:

That's real good lookin' too. :hand10:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Gotta cove CBOBs :drool:

VBOBs are very nice, and obviously built for function, but CBOBs are just beautiful, especially with some nice burl grips

Not mine, but gorgeous:

DANG! That is a pretty pistol!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts