Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Damm i need a case of them to go with my ccw badge , tactical wheelbarrow, and attack chiwawas , Ill put it on my Tactical Yugo :aargh4: :aargh4: :danceban: :danceban: :banana: :banana: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
You got that right.

Not on my car,

That's just me, I don't advertise my CCW to anyone, especially not to the general public. IMO, that's just asking for trouble.:gah:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Great fun but ....!!

These days hardly very diplomatic tho some areas I could see them being enjoyed and not prejudicial in effect.

Overall my vehicular gun statements are zero! Low key is way to be for me - under radar - keep em guessing :wink:

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Why Not Just Duct Tape The Gun To The Outside Of The Car?

No...I don't believe in that sort of advertising.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just goes to show what they will try to make a buck. I don't even want to know someone that would put that on their car. I won't even put my USCCA sticker on my car.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Yall mow lawns ??????:aargh4: hell boy what do ya use to cover up the beer cans then ???:haha: :haha:

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
I translated the sticker in the OP's link:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
MattLarson said:
That's more like it.

The whole idea of Concealed Carry is the Concealed part. OK, the carry party too, but you know what I mean. You don't advertise it... sheesh!

·
Registered
744 Posts
No Way would that be on my car! I'd vote Democrat first!:aargh4:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
These stickers were probably created by some [email protected]@ anti-gunner willing to make a buck and political statement by selling them to pro-gunners.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
MattLarson said:
There ya go, maybe print some of those and offer them on eBay and see if the guy gets the idea..... :image035:

·
Registered
125 Posts
No Way No How

·
Registered
54 Posts
MattLarson said:
Now THAT'S funny! :yup:

The first edition on my truck? No.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts