Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is nlyric. Apparently you changed my pass word but I did not get an email with the new one. Which is strange because I always get notifications from this site. So I tried the forgot my pass word option. Still no email.
Only other option I could think of is to re register with an old email address and do what I'm doing here. I would appreciate some help, as my new user name indicates this is Notfun.

·
Premium Member
8,074 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Maryland .................................we are Canadian and we own plastic forks ....................:image035:

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Yeah! First "like" given to a noob!

What's that? Nevermind.......:embarassed:

Reactions: Bama61 and Notfun

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
I had one heck of a time getting back in as well.

Reactions: Badey

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Yep went thru hours of this new no pass word and that notice that won't X out so you can do anything even if have pass word . If this example of the expert work Won't be long for this place . 2 other boards I been member of for years are also messed up by this group.

Maybe they should stick to tin cans and string. NO CHANGE WAS BETTER THAN THIS CHANGE . Least their getting their ads up . Don't matter we can't get on

·
Premium Member
8,074 Posts
If I have too I will just come in a look around as a guest here , I am back in over at the Maryland local gun forum and that will have to do and fill my needs .

These people (new owners) are working on my last nerve .

I wish they would pay the existing Mods. and old Administration money to handle the members here , then it would work as far as I am concerned . Plus the trust level is high with them and greatly diminished with the new owners . IMHO

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I had one heck of a time getting back in as well.
I did as well. Like going to a dance and finding there's no music. It took a few times before it finally sent me an email with a new password. And that was after I finally figured out where the "forgot password" thingy was at.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, even the graphic that is supposed to prove I'm not a robot was non existent. No graphic? Not that they work anyway. I'm an advanced model and I fooled it the first time. But they really got me on that one.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
I did as well. Like going to a dance and finding there's no music. It took a few times before it finally sent me an email with a new password. And that was after I finally figured out where the "forgot password" thingy was at.
No music, but lots of hairy men in assless chaps. You know when the music starts, you aren't going to like it.:danceban:

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I never had a problem. Got the email, clicked the link, copy and paste the super password, and changed it right back to what it was before. Guess not everyone was so lucky.

·
Premium Member
8,074 Posts
I never had a problem. Got the email, clicked the link, copy and paste the super password, and changed it right back to what it was before. Guess not everyone was so lucky.
To be completely honest , luck has nothing to do with it . It is knowing about the computer and being good at it's operation , some of us just do enough to get by and that is me . I have been self taught on computers and never have worked with anyone on them .
I openly admit a 10 yr. old knows more about a computer then me . Just grew up in a different time and a different job .............so it is a pain for me ., plus all my social pw's are the same .

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
I'm wondering if there's a correlation between the people who can't copy and paste a new password and the people who think field stripping a 1911 is hard :scratchchin:

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I'm wondering if there's a correlation between the people who can't copy and paste a new password and the people who think field stripping a 1911 is hard :scratchchin:
Well, I've got the copy/paste thing down, but I'm still working on the 1911 part.:embarassed:

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
I'm not going to comment on your wondering however, I sure wish you'd stop talking about me. :embarassed:

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
I suppose I should mention, since the password change the forum has been buggy for me. Page is off white, Likes taking forever to populate, constantly needs page refreshing, some kind of de-bugging script thing running...
I suppose that living so close to Canada that I'm being attacked a different way. :wink:
By canoe :rofl:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.