1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
You go Mama.......... :danceban: :king: :danceban:

·
Premium Member
2,604 Posts
Powerful position. The speaker says more on government hirelings in one minute than the vast majority of government hirelings say in years of "public service". Let freedom ring.
The Constitution is a damned job description, and the hirelings should follow it or be removed.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Unassailable points, IMO. Well spoken. :eek:k:

Said another way: And that is how we do that.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Good video. our elected officials have conveniently forgotten the oaths they took when they took office.
Disagree, given the frequency with which those sworn oaths are taken.

I'd go much further than that. It seems clear that many (most?) of our hirelings are, deliberately and with malice aforethought, swearing to the People with specific purpose of evasion to undermine, assault and destroy the Constitution with every BOR-abrogating step they take, every such sponsorship they give to any such bill, every such bill they write, and every such vote they take.

IMO it must be held to be criminal contempt against the People, criminal violation of sworn oath of constitutional duty ... and be prosecuted heavily and unerringly as such. 10/20/Gone ("three strikes") type penalties, on such infringements, even treason.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Disagree, given the frequency with which those sworn oaths are taken.

I'd go much further than that. It seems clear that many (most?) of our hirelings are, deliberately and with malice aforethought, swearing to the People with specific purpose of evasion to undermine, assault and destroy the Constitution with every BOR-abrogating step they take, every such sponsorship they give to any such bill, every such bill they write, and every such vote they take.

IMO it must be held to be criminal contempt against the People, criminal violation of sworn oath of constitutional duty ... and be prosecuted heavily and unerringly as such. 10/20/Gone ("three strikes") type penalties, on such infringements, even treason.
+1
+1
+1

·
Premium Member
2,604 Posts
Can't find it, there. Sorry, oakchas.
The lady gives a one-minute speech that says to the elected officials, basically, "I have no respect for emotional precepts. It's not your job to protect me. Leave self defense to me. If my dogs don't get the crook at my door, I will. Just do your job and protect the constitution."
Still worth watching.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Id like to see the vid.. Can't on my phone.. Any chance it's on you tube?

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
Yeah me too oak. It'll have to wait until I can get to the PC. (Subscribed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
I'll try to get it watched at home... No biggie... Just won't have time to sit in front of the pc til monday :(

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I love how she brings up the point that they can't get past their feelings. Well done ma'am! :35:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.