Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided when I joined to get the digital version of the magazine . I could view it on my phone but I really wanted it for my iPad .

I just downloaded the new app and its Great on my iPad . A magazine with sound :) the resolution is fantastic :banana:

·
Super Moderator
18,159 Posts
When are they going have it for Android??

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Nothing really against people who like I Phones and all the other I's and Macs I really can't stand APPLE products. I am due an upgrade. I am sure it will be a Samsung Either Galaxy 4 Or their larger item i think it's called the NOTE?

PS* APPLE followers are a 100 times stranger than Glock Followers :image035:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it's called the Note :) it's bigger than the Galaxy but wait a few months a new note is coming unless you don't need or want the latest. The prices should drop on the older note soon :) I've been looking at the note just because of the size . I can't see **** anymore ....lol

·
Super Moderator
18,159 Posts
Nothing really against people who like I Phones and all the other I's and Macs I really can't stand APPLE products. I am due an upgrade. I am sure it will be a Samsung Either Galaxy 4 Or their larger item i think it's called the NOTE?

I have always noticed that members of the Apple Cult will inform you they are members within the first ten minutes of meeting. Oh and I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 that works quite well for my needs.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
The NRA iPad app is really nice, I got it last month for my May magazine. It is interactive with expandable links, etc. If you get the magazine, it is a must have.

As to the Apple vs The World debate, to each for their needs. I am a music collector and therefore an iTunes interface is a must, and Apple devices work best for that purpose.

·
Registered
436 Posts

I just went with the Galaxy from the Iphone 4. Before the Iphone4 I had a Windows phone. Yeah, my phones are like my firearms. I like variety and trying new things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts