Defensive Carry banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,146 Posts
is this life members only or ?

If life nice offer but I am not blowing 500-1k on the NRA

If 250 for life then I might bit
 
  • Like
Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,663 Posts
As an NRA "lifer", I find this quite tempting.

Hmmmm.

Thanks for posting this. The NRA really came through for us this past election.

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
is this life members only or ?

If life nice offer but I am not blowing 500-1k on the NRA

If 250 for life then I might bit
I wouldn't call money spent with the NRA as blowing it. I have a life membership but still donate frequently because I believe it's worth it to help protect our Second Ammedment. It would be nice if ALL gun owners were members then we would have an even larger voice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,146 Posts
I wouldn't call money spent with the NRA as blowing it. I have a life membership but still donate frequently because I believe it's worth it to help protect our Second Ammedment. It would be nice if ALL gun owners were members then we would have an even larger voice.
1.5k is pushing it ..GOA has done more esp on a state level and they are less ..500 or so I would maybe maybe look at it

Dont get me wrong NRA has finnaly started to do good ..But I am to going to wait and see ...They have never fought the NFA or the import bans or the AP ammo ban etc ..If they dont fight that and the GOA is ..Nope sorry
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,119 Posts
1.5k is pushing it ..GOA has done more esp on a state level and they are less ..500 or so I would maybe maybe look at it

Dont get me wrong NRA has finnaly started to do good ..But I am to going to wait and see ...They have never fought the NFA or the import bans or the AP ammo ban etc ..If they dont fight that and the GOA is ..Nope sorry
What about all the battles they have fought and wil fight? Why stop helping them fighting for the 80% just because they haven't fought for or gotten us the other 20% "yet?"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1.5k is pushing it ..GOA has done more esp on a state level and they are less ..500 or so I would maybe maybe look at it

Dont get me wrong NRA has finnaly started to do good ..But I am to going to wait and see ...They have never fought the NFA or the import bans or the AP ammo ban etc ..If they dont fight that and the GOA is ..Nope sorry
What about all the battles they have fought and wil fight? Why stop helping them fighting for the 80% just because they haven't fought for or gotten us the other 20% "yet?"
GOA vs NRA is pretty much a dead horse. It's possible to support both. My money goes to the NRA and the SAF and I'm Life Members of both.

WRR, you can find NRA Life Memberships on special for $500 pretty often. Usually 1k. But yes, this is just an upgrade for Life Members.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
as in benefits, not so much items. but what it gives me over the life i have now?
otherwise it is just giving money to them.
not that i am arguing over this. just what it affords me.
like if i attended a dinner i get to sit next to a "special" person, big named person? something like that?

i am looking at doing this so no problem on this, first i need to get the cash up, paychecks have been low of late... and not looking good for this year. (company cutting hrs).

.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,131 Posts
Done and I like the option of paying by PayPal since I am weaning myself from credit cards and going cash or debit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThirdShift
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top