Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading one of my guns to get an HK USP .45 ACP. It is a V1 full-sized gun.

As such, I'm on the hunt for good leather (or kydex), preferrably an IWB holster and night sights.

I'm leaning towards TRUGLO's tritium/fiber optic (TFO) sight, with Mepros and Trijicons as other options.

Does anyone have experience with the TFO sights on any of their guns? Any photos to share?

Are there any mods I can/should have done to the USP when I get it? I will use mine primarily in SA mode thanks to size challenged hands and digits.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
If you don't find the answer you're looking for on this Forum, I highly recommend you visit: www.hkpro.com. I'm a member there, but I don't have a good answer for you as I never placed, or contemplated installing NSs on my HKs.

Although, I have heard great things about TFOs!!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I have a set for sale if you want em.........true glo......and they're like new.........I bought em for the USP Compact I have, BUT they're for a full size gun........PM me if you're interested........

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yes, no mods are needed. If you want, you can buy the parts for all the varients that you can change and do that but it's just fine as is.

Hope you enjoy it.

Wayne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts