·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: baren

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
An immigrant is someone who applies for and enters the country legally rather than sneaking across the border at night like smugglers and other criminals, I couldn't care less what nyc wants I will continue to call them what they are, illegal aliens.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Ill make sure to have all these words printed on a shirt if I ever am forced to go there.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
In the PC parlance, they are "undocumented immigrants," who "entered the country improperly." I am not kidding.

I'm seeing this getting overturned. SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled that "hate speech" is protected by 1A.

·
Registered
12,731 Posts
An immigrant is someone who applies for and enters the country legally rather than sneaking across the border at night like smugglers and other criminals, I couldn't care less what nyc wants I will continue to call them what they are, illegal aliens.
They appear to be trying to remove the term "illegal Alien" from the law. There are too many laws that reference the term for it to totally vanish. An alien is a citizen of another country, an illegal alien is a foreigner who enters with inspection of an immigration officer. There is nothing derogatory in the term, it is simply a legal identifier.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
And here I thought we were protected by the 1A. Just imagine what will happen when they eventually abolish the 2A.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
$250,000 fine - may as well be sentenced to life in prison.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
The only lasting impression I have of NYC was when Bloomberg sent some of his "special police agents" to Texas to arrest anyone at a gun show for selling a gun. A Texas ranger friend told me he got the immensely pleasurable job of sending the "agents" packing.

He said their handling of the cretins probably wouldn't pass muster with the ACLU, but I think somewhere deep inside everyone who wears the Cinco Peso, there is a lasting memory of the days of yesteryear when the Rangers dispensed justice a bit...er....differently.

*** For those who don't know, the Texas Rangers wear a Star fashioned out of a pure silver Mexican 5 peso coin...hence Cinco Peso.

·
Registered
33,885 Posts
I understand states are not allowed to succeed, but is it forbidden to toss a few out?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts