Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
37,165 Posts
That must have been one big fight over that 32 oz soda.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow, the Blooming Idiot has lost control of his city, yet he wants to impose those same laws on the rest of us.

This is almost as bad as Chicago

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
You see, the problem isn't firearms, it is gang violence.

And on a more serious note, may those that were killed Rest in Peace, even though their deaths were less than peaceful, and may those that were injured all make a quick recovery, and nobody else pass away.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
But none over 7 times!

Reactions: DontTreadOnI

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I bet they were all following the 7 round limit, though!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don't know what to say - I'm astonished - how could this happen in a gun free society??? MAYOR? Any answers to your soda and bullets policy?:king::blink:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Sorry to say, but the NY weapons ban is working fine....just as intended....for the criminal element who cares not what the blooming idiot says or does.....He has very successfully turned law abiding citizens into paper targets.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
One only need to look at Mexico to see what happens when only the criminals are allowed to keep their guns. The rest of the population is just there to prey upon. Good job Bloomberg.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I bet they were all following the 7 round limit, though!
Yeah, I'll just bet the murderers and robbers were thinking on the 7th round that that was the end of the crimes for the outing.

I'm sure a good number of those who voted for these criminalizations believed that would be true. In reality, of course, it's only the upstanding who give two hoots about trying to avoid being penalized for such things. The actual felons out there just keep laughing in their sleeves at the inanity.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This article proves that the news media is lying in their reporting. Either, the entire article is a lie because the SAFE Act is preventing gun violence and his story is a made up fiction, or the media lied when hey said the SAFE Act would prevent this type of violence.

I cannot help but feel some schadenfreude here, but you believed he gun controllers lies, do not be surprised when crime rises.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm not surprised. Gun control does not work, and never will. Fools like King Bloomberg probably even know this, but just don't care. Only the police and his bodyguards should carry guns.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
I hate to see the violence continue in NY, but only for personal reasons. The latest violence will cause another surge of New Yorkers to relocate to Florida and bring with them their born in anti gun, pro tax it mentalities. I see it at every town meeting whether it is about guns, taxes or whatever, the ex NY'ers always say we are doing it wrong and use the same phrase "we had a law in NY" or "Why not approve the tax, we (Florida) don't have a state income tax and the taxes will still be less than what we paid in NY".

Reactions: 84160

·
Registered
81 Posts
This article proves that the news media is lying in their reporting. Either, the entire article is a lie because the SAFE Act is preventing gun violence and his story is a made up fiction, or the media lied when hey said the SAFE Act would prevent this type of violence.

I cannot help but feel some schadenfreude here, but you believed he gun controllers lies, do not be surprised when crime rises.
Good word there I did chuckle at the use of that. It fits extremely well. Maybe we could email Bloomberg and use that term and guaranteed he uses it in his next speech LOL

IMG_2587 - Copy.JPG

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good word there I did chuckle at the use of that. It fits extremely well. Maybe we could email Bloomberg and use that term and guaranteed he uses it in his next speech LOL

View attachment 74099
It's bound to become the new, "gravitas". Just like 1st graders. If one says it they all have to say it...over and over again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts