Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Deblowsio and other mayors are in a box and can't get out.
NYC mayor is seriously going to cut 1 billion from his departments 6 billion budget.
The demand is that money be used only for Black and Latinos. I guess there are no poor white people in the city anymore?
This is going to look like a shooting gallery at the state fair.

·
Premium Member
33,782 Posts
Give 'em an inch, and they will take it all. Might as well pay up now, since it isn't going away.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Wow. I can't believe that Latinx thing actually took hold I have yet to hear a rational Latino/Hispanic/whatever use it to describe themselves

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
I feel ashamed.
Went to the grocery store today & saw about 4 sheriffs getting lunch to go & I didn't thank them for the service they provide me.
These crazy politicians are as nuts as the idiots that voted them in.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
And thus begins the mass PD retirements before they defund the pensions.
Lou Dobbs said on his show today that police resignations are up 49% from this time last year (in NYC).

What a shame. Remember on 9/11 who ran into the buildings to save people? Now those very people are being attacked and discredited by scum of the earth.

Between COVID and the George Floyd fallout...there won't be much left of NYC to protect anyway. They should all leave.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I feel ashamed.
Went to the grocery store today & saw about 4 sheriffs getting lunch to go & I didn't thank them for the service they provide me.
These crazy politicians are as nuts as the idiots that voted them in.
I was having lunch in a small cafe the other day when two deputies came in and sat near me. Although I had no interaction with them, I remember thinking it was risky for them to relax for even that purpose. On my way out I paid for their meals also. Hope it let them know that not everyone is against them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts