Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Send in the social workers! Who needs the police anyway?

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
When the streets get so dangerous that the pendulum swings back the other way, forcing leo to reclaim them, it’s going to be all out warfare.

·
Registered
442 Posts
de Blasio “We are not going to allow gun violence to continue to grow in this city."
The mayor vowed to fight gun violence by slashing the NYPD’s budget and funneling funds into community “strategies”

Meanwhile... the total number of people shot in New York City last week alone was up a staggering 414 percent compared to the same time last year.

If the people living in NYC can't understand these developments caused by the people they have repeatedly voted into office then they deserve to live in a war zone.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When the streets get so dangerous that the pendulum swings back the other way, forcing leo to reclaim them, it’s going to be all out warfare.
I hope that they haven’t completely abandoned their jobs by then.

·
Registered
34,003 Posts
Seems like police presence isn't very effective anymore anyhow. They have been reduced to being good witnesses. Or not so good.

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
The plain clothes squad was an anti-crime idea to try to stop crime and criminals before they commit their acts.
They were quite effective. Guess they want a reactive rather than a proactive police force.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
It won't take long for the Com stat numbers to be off the charts before DeBlabo to realize that this is epic fail! Couple that with when the truckers start refusing to make deliveries in the city they might realize they made a huge mistake!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I fear this is going to be the norm in ALL major cities who have pandered to the agenda driven liberals and gutless politicians. Glad I'm moving further away from the cities . 30+ years of trying to help a public who hold us (LEO's) in such contempt is enough, let them fend for themselves.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Wonder how New Yorker City dwellers feel about those numbers with all the gun control laws and safe zones protecting them so well?

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Send in the social workers! Who needs the police anyway?

I know some social workers I could highly recommend! 👺

I'm going to try this...just to see if it works.

Why certainly! The dancing bananas are BACK!

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
If only they had more ventilators. Oh wait, wrong self-induced crisis, my bad.

It's time to blame Trump for not providing enough masks and other PPE for the NYC criminals. Crud, still mixing crises.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m old enough to remember when NYC was a real sh!thole. No-go zones in Manhattan, we had to walk around alphabet city. Forget about about the Bronx. If you got a flat tire on the cross Bronx expressway you keep driving on the rim till you get to the toll or bridge on the other side. Everyone moved to NJ and started voting red. Now everyone is forgetting how it happened in the first place (bad economic policy, corrupt and/or ineffective police and high taxes stifling the middle and lower classes...the rich are always rich) and we get to watch it all over again. It’s an old story that has repeated itself multiple times in the history of New Amsterdam but never did I think I would witness the destruction first hand, and so quickly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts