Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Didn't get that whole literature reference, but the gist makes sense. The national gun control 'debate' was not successful at getting stricter federal controls, but five states enacted horrendous anti-gun legislation while 14 eased gun control regulations.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
The first paragraph of the article says:

Bill Clinton, burned badly in 1994 on the issue of gun control, warned President Obama earlier this year that he was setting himself up for a fall. But Obama did not listen. “A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton counseled Democratic donors in January. “I know because I come from this world.” The current president most definitely does not.

That pretty much says it all. Obama is not going to be deterred from his anti gun agenda. And if we're not careful he will get what he wants. It's our job t make sure that doesn't happen.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I hope anybody who is thinking about going along with Obama's agenda remebers that he cannot be re-elected so he doesn't face the same risks that they do.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Excellent article about the effects of unintended consequences.

My paranoid side (WHO'S THAT BEHIND ME?!?!?), thinks this is all just a way for Obama to increase gun and ammo sales so he could pocket big donations from the gun industry!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
There is one bad thing in that article, Florida wasn't among the states where improvements were made. There were a couple of good bills bug they didn't get out of committee, well at least the many really bad bills proposed by our idiotic Democrats didn't get any where either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts