Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a friend today and he said the Obama had passed a law that you could not carry a loaded gun anymore openly. He was saying it had to be unloaded and the safety on. Has any one heard about this and if it is true or not.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'd call bullcrap on that!! He hasn't yet and I like to think that he knows better to try doing something like that. I think there are some states that would choose not to allow something like that to be enforced in their state... at least I hope there are!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sounds suspect to me. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Woud have had to come via the legislature, and the NRA would have been all over it (along with other pro-gun orgs).

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Obama doesn't pass laws...you're confusing him with his South American buddy, Hugo Chavez...:hand1:

ret :31:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Pure ignorant BS.

·
Registered
87 Posts
There is no possible way, even with the covert administration/congress that we have now, that Obama could ever, EVER, get away with that sort of legislation. part of the reason we pay the NRA and ILA dues is to make sure that laws like that DO NOT HAPPEN. That is political suicide.
BTW, I can not, for the life of me, figure out how Democrats get elected in the first place, ever. Unless they have center right values, there's no way that Lefty's should ever get their hands on the reigns of government, or have influence on the Nation.

Sorry, I feel better now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.